Putney Man and Van
Moving Day is a professional and reliable man and van service based in Putney, SW15.
We are committed to providing top quality removals services for both commercial and domestic customers.
Our team of experienced movers will take care of all your moving needs, from loading to unloading, packing and unpacking. We provide free quote for all our removal services so you can decide what best suits your requirements. Whether you're moving house or office, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Putney is an affluent area located in South West London with a population of almost 25,000 people. Located on the River Thames, it has seen a lot of development over the years including numerous conversions of old period buildings into new apartments. With its proximity to the city centre it is now a highly sought after area due to its easy access to transport links, restaurants and shops.
Services we offer in Putney, SW15
- House relocation: Our professional moving and storage company offers a complete house relocation service, which includes packing and secure transportation of all contents across the city, or even to a different country.
- Office relocation: We provide a specialized service for office relocations, tailored to meet your requirements. Our experienced team will ensure that all office equipment is safely packed and transported with minimal disruption.
- Storage solutions: We can also help you store any items that you may not need right away. Our secure storage facilities are ideal for items that need to be kept safe until they can be moved in the future.
- International shipping services: If you’re planning on moving abroad, our international shipping services can ensure that your belongings reach their destination safely and securely.
- Fragile packing services: Moving fragile items such as glassware or antiques can be tricky. Our experts have the experience and skills needed to ensure these items are carefully packed and transported with the utmost care.
- Furniture assembly/disassembly: If you have furniture that needs to be moved but is tricky to take apart, we offer professional disassembly and reassembly services. We guarantee that your furniture will arrive in perfect condition.
- Packing materials: You don’t need to worry about sourcing the right packing materials; we provide everything you need, including boxes, bubble wrap, tape and more.
- Unpacking services : After your move is complete, our team can help with unpacking, taking the stress out of settling into your new home.
- Junk removal : We offer a comprehensive junk removal service so you don’t need to worry about disposing of unwanted items in an environmentally friendly way.
- Cleaning services : We also provide end-of-tenancy cleaning services so there’s one less thing for you to worry about after your move.
At Moving Day we offer a range of removals services including house removals and office relocations in Putney and its surrounding areas. Our reliable man and van hire offers great value for money as we ensure that all your items are moved safely without any fuss. We also provide luton vans suitable for larger removals such as house moves. Our vehicles are clean and come with the latest equipment to ensure that your items arrive safely at their new home.
We offer an instant quote system so you can get a good price for our services straight away. We also offer discounts for single item moves so if you just need something moved from one place to another then this is the perfect service for you. Our team of professional staff will provide a smooth service from start to finish ensuring customer satisfaction at every stage of the way.
If you’re looking for cheap removals in Putney then look no further than Moving Day. Our team of staff will provide an efficient service at an affordable price. We have many years experience in the industry so you can be sure that your move will go smoothly with us by your side. So whether you're looking for relocation services or just need some help moving some furniture around, we’ve got it covered!
Call us today on 020 8746 4377 for a complimentary quote in Putney! Our experienced team of professionals can make your move stress-free and efficient.
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near SW15
Looking forward to working with these guys again for some home removals in Putney. Everything went so smoothly the first time, that I couldn't imagine using anyone this time! Cheers!
I never ever have to worry about how my stuff will be transported when I call this office removals firm in Putney. Great work gents!
Exploring Putney: Most Popular Places
Putney is a great place to explore! It's full of interesting places for visitors and locals alike:
- Duke's Head: This traditional pub has been open since 1829 and offers great food and drinks throughout the day.
- Fulham Palace Garden & Museum: Free admission garden with stunning views across The Thames.
- London Wetland Centre: Just around the corner from Fulham Palace is this wonderful nature reserve which provides lots of outdoor activities.
- Putney Arts Theatre: Catch up on some culture at this local theatre which hosts a wide variety of shows throughout the year.
- Putney Bridge: This iconic bridge was built in 1729 as part of Charles I's plan to divert traffic away from London Bridge.
If shopping’s more your thing there’s plenty of places too – The High Street runs through the town with plenty of boutique shops, bars and restaurants along its length. Or if you’re after something more out-of-the-ordinary Parson's Green boasts some great independent stores along it's lively street markets on Thursday evenings throughout Summer months. Plus don't forget Putney Exchange Shopping Centre!
For those needing access to London City centre easily there are several tube stations nearby – East Putney station is serviced by District Line while Southfields Tube Station (suburb between Wimbledon & Earlsfield) accommodates both District Line & London Overground lines making journeys into the city hassle-free. Bus services also run frequently between Putney & Central London stopping en route at Kensington Olympia Bus Station & Hammersmith Bus Station (both serviced by multiple bus routes).
If you need any help getting things moved about call us today on 020 8746 4377. Our team at Moving Day will make sure your move is stress-free!
Man and Van Putney FAQ's
What are the different types of removals services in Putney?
Answer: The different types of removal services in Putney include partial home removals, full house removals, office moves and international moves.
2. How long does a typical removal in Putney take?
Answer: This depends on the size of the move, however typically smaller moves can be completed within a few days while larger ones may take several weeks or more.
3. What do I need to do before my removal?
Answer: Before your removal it is important to plan ahead by decluttering your home, packing up items safely and ensuring that all furniture is dismantled if necessary. It is also useful to create an inventory list so that you know exactly what needs to be moved on the day.
4. Are there any extra costs involved with a removal in Putney?
Answer: Yes, depending on the size of your move and the type of service you require there could be additional costs such as packing materials, insurance or transportation fees.
5. Do I need to provide my own boxes and packing supplies?
Answer: Many removal companies in Putney will provide these items for you at an extra cost however some may require you to supply your own materials for the move.
6. Is there insurance available for my removal?
Answer: Yes, most good removal companies in Putney will offer a type of insurance cover which protects against any loss or damage caused during the move. It is important to check with your chosen company to see what type of cover is included in their package.
7. How much should I expect to pay for a removal?
Answer: There are a range of prices for removals in Putney depending on the size and complexity of the job but typically smaller moves will start from around £200 while larger ones could be several thousand pounds or more.
8. Can I hire a van and do it myself?
Answer: Depending on how many items need to be moved, hiring a van and doing it yourself can be a cost effective way to complete your move however it can be very time consuming and physically demanding so you should consider this carefully before deciding if it is right for you or not.
9. How can I ensure my belongings are handled safely during my move?
Answer: To ensure that all of your items are handled safely during your move it is important to check that any packing supplies provided by your chosen company meet industry standards, use blankets and bubble wrap for fragile items and make sure that everything is securely loaded into the van prior to travel.
10. Are there any additional services available for my move? Answer: Most professional removal companies offer additional services such as storage solutions, cleaning services and packing services which can help make your move easier and more efficient.
You Can Easily Hire Our Removal Van in SW15
Cheap Man with a Van Putney
Famous Removal Man in Putney SW15 Get Best Man with a Van Service
We also offer:
- Putney moving men SW15
- SW15 removal van Putney
- Putney man and van SW15
- man van removals Putney
- moving van SW15
Other services we offer in Putney SW15: