Kew Man and Van
Are you in need of a reliable removal company? Look no further – we have a man and van service to help you with your removals in Kew and the surrounding areas of London.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of removals and relocation services.
We will make sure that everything moves without any hassle.
At Moving Day, we provide the best man with a van service for your house removals, office relocations, furniture moving, single item deliveries and more. We understand that you may want to move quickly, so our man and van services are tailored to suit your needs. Whether it’s same day or next day delivery, we are here to help you move from one place to another in no time at all.
Services we offer in Kew TW9
- Residential Moving Services: Our professional moving and storage services include packing and loading, transport, full-service coordination and unloading of your belongings. We will make sure your items are safely taken to their destination.
- Commercial Moving Services: Our team of experienced moving professionals have the expertise and skills to handle a wide range of office relocations. We ensure all equipment is securely packed and transported in an efficient manner.
- Furniture Packing: We specialize in packing furniture for relocation. Our team offers a comprehensive professional service that involves disassembling, packaging, loading and transporting furniture to its destination safely.
- Small Moves: If you need to move a single item or some smaller items, we can help you with that too! We offer efficient solutions for small moves and make sure all goods are handled professionally throughout the process.
- Long Distance Moves: When it comes to long distance moves, our experts know how to carefully estimate the costs and create the best plan according to the needs of each customer.
- Storage Solutions: If you need storage solutions for your belongings during the move, we offer short and long-term storage services tailored according to your needs.
- Crate Hire Services: We provide specialty crates for intricate items requiring additional care when packing for transportation. Our crates are designed for specific items such as artwork, electronics, golf clubs etc.
- Piano Transport: With our experience in piano transport we understand the complexity involved in safely moving them from one place to another . We will make sure this delicate instrument is transported securely without any damage.
- Insurance Coverage: We offer insurance coverage services for all types of goods being transported.
- Relocation Consulting: Our consultants provide guidance on budgeting strategies and strategies on how to manage relocation projects with maximum efficiency while keeping costs down.
Our high quality vans range from small transit vans to luton vans which can carry up large items like heavy furniture or multiple boxes safely and securely. All our vans are clean and well-maintained, ensuring a smooth journey for your goods from collection to delivery.
We also offer affordable prices for our services, so you can be sure that you will get value for money when using our removal services in the Kew area. Our cheap man and van hire packages are tailor-made to suit your requirements and budget – whether it’s an instant quote or a good price on long distance moves.
If you’re looking for reliable removals in Kew TW9 then look no further than Moving Day – the trusted service provider in the region who has been helping people move since 2007! Our team takes great pride in providing customers with excellent customer service which includes professional and efficient service performance as well as safe transport of all goods to their new home. We always strive to deliver fast results with minimum disruption so you can relax knowing that all your items are being taken care of by experienced movers every step of the way.
Whether it’s just one item or an entire house that needs relocating, Moving Day provides free quotes for all jobs big or small – so why not get in touch today to find out how we can help with your house removals or office relocation needs? With our reliable man with a van service and competitive prices, we guarantee complete satisfaction for both large and small moves across London Boroughs such as Kew TW9 area! Call us today on 020 8746 4377!
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near TW9
We used Moving Day when we recently relocated - they responded immediately, handling all aspects of removals from one house to another in less time than expected!
Moving into a new home can be a stressful task, but Moving Day made it easier on us. They answered our requests quickly and efficiently managed the relocation process within the projected duration.
We are yet to set off to my new apartment in Kew. However, so far so good, everyone is busy wrapping, loading or dissembling. The movers are very productive, and I'm much convinced that today my expectations will be exceeded.
I had to move about 3 miles to Kew. I had a lot to move, and I couldn't do it by myself. The more I thought about it, the more it got unattractive. I was referred to Moving Day by a friend and decided to hire these guys to help me with everything. I can attest that their moving services are unique and satisfying at the same time. I could have never done it without you guys. Thank you!
Moving to Kew I thought would be a challenge as it is 10 miles from our last home. Saw an advert about the house movers we hired online. We had bulky and fragile among the items they moved for us. They arrived on time, moved everything with care and attention and charged a reasonable price for moving over a longer distance. This company have got what it takes, would definitely recommend to you.
Ben & Victoria
Fast to respond and even quicker on the removals! Great company in Kew.
I do appreciate the service of this removals company. The company's personnel was friendly and professional the reason I would recommend them to anyone in Kew.
Exploring Kew – A Guide for Everyone
Kew is an affluent part of London located in the boroughs of Richmond upon Thames and Hounslow.
It has a population of nearly 11,000 people and is home to a spectacular botanic garden, world-renowned museums, grand houses and much more.
If you’re keen to explore what Kew has to offer then this guide has everything you need from popular attractions to places to visit.
Most Popular Attractions in Kew
Kew is home to many popular attractions that should not be missed by anyone visiting or living in the area. Firstly, Kew Gardens is home to over 50,000 living plant species and is one of the most important botanical gardens in the world. Secondly, there’s Syon Park which is a stunning 200 acre site with a beautiful garden, house and events venue open to the public. Finally, Kew Palace which was once a royal residence and surrounded by 300 acres of gardens gives insight into royal life in the 18th century.
Places to Visit
For those looking for places to visit while in Kew there are plenty of choices. Start by exploring Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve where you can find a variety of different bird species along with wildflowers. Head down Canal Way where you can walk along beautiful tree-lined pathways at your own pace as well as take a boat trip on Brentford High Street. For those interested in history pay a visit to St Anne's Church Tower or visit one of Kew's delightful local pubs for an afternoon refreshment.
Tube Stations & Roads in Kew
The main tube station close by is South Ealing Tube Station, only around 2 miles away from Kew Gardens. In terms of road access Kew can be reached from junction 2 of M4 motorway and travellers coming from Central London have good access via A4 trunk road.
Removals in Kew TW9
If you’re planning on moving home or office then Moving Day are here to help make your move go smoothly. We provide professional man and van removals services throughout Kew TW9 and surrounding areas at an affordable price. Our team are friendly, reliable and will provide you with an instant quote so why not give us call on 020 8746 4377 today? Our services include:
- House Removals: Relocating your entire house or apartment with ease.
- Office Removals: A professional service for seamless office moves.
- Transport Services: We offer transport services for single items.
- Vans & Luton Vans: We have large vans available for larger moves.
- Free Quotes & Good Price: Get an instant quote today and book your move.
At Moving Day we pride ourselves on providing customers with an efficient service that meets their individual requirements as well as achieving total customer satisfaction. Our team work hard to ensure a smooth service from start-to-finish and we use clean vans fitted with all necessary safety equipment meaning your belongings will arrive safely at your new home or office without any hassle or worry! Get in touch today for a free no obligation quote for all your removal needs!
Man and Van Kew FAQ's
What do I need to know before hiring a removal company in Kew?
You should make sure the company you choose is fully insured, provide an obligation-free quote, and understand the specific requirements of your move.
2. Can I get a guarantee on the quality of service?
Yes. You should look for a removal company that offers a quality assurance guarantee or satisfaction guarantee.
3. How long will it take to move my belongings?
This depends on the size of your home and the amount of possessions you have. Most removal companies can provide an estimate of how long the move will take when they give you a quote.
4. What types of packing materials are provided?
Typically, removal companies provide boxes of varying sizes and packing materials such as bubble wrap, tape and labels for free or at a small additional cost.
5. Is there extra help available for elderly or disabled customers?
Yes, many removal companies offer assistance with elderly or disabled customers, such as providing additional personnel to help with packing, loading and unloading furniture and other items.
6. What are the costs involved with removals from Kew?
The cost of removals will vary depending on the size of the job, distance travelled and any additional services required, such as packing and unpacking services.
7. Are there any restrictions on what can be moved?
Most removal companies will not move hazardous materials or items such as explosives and ammunition, so you should check if these restrictions apply before booking your move.
8. How much notice do removal companies require for a booking in Kew?
It’s best to give as much notice as possible when booking a move in Kew; some companies may require more than two weeks’ notice for bookings during peak season (November to February).
9. Do I need to have insurance cover?
It is recommended that you have adequate insurance cover in case any damages or losses occur during your move; this can be arranged through either the removal company or an independent provider prior to commencement of the job.
10. Will my possessions be secure during transit?
Furniture blankets and special straps are used by qualified professionals to ensure your possessions are secure in transit; further details regarding safety measures can be requested from your chosen removalist prior to booking your job.
Removals in TW9 - Professionalism is the Thing We Value the Most
Moving Company in Kew, TW9 You Need to Hire us Right Now
We also offer:
- Kew removal companies TW9
- TW9 small removal Kew
- Kew moving furniture TW9
- commercial movers Kew
- man and van Kew TW9
Same day, late night and weekend appointments!
Other services we offer in Kew TW9:
- Removal Company Kew
- Moving Companies Kew
- Cheap Removals Kew
- Removals Kew
- Man and Van Kew
- Removal Companies Kew
- Removal Services Kew
- Man with a Van Kew
- Moving Company Kew