Stockwell Man and Van
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable man and van service in Stockwell, London? Look no further than Moving Day! Our experienced team of movers are ready to help you relocate with care and efficiency.
From house removals to office relocations, we offer our services at an affordable price with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Our reliable team is available for both single item collections and full house removals. We provide a professional service which includes transit blankets, furniture covers, straps and trolleys - not to mention our clean vans. Plus, our friendly team of movers can assist with the loading, unloading and packing so that your move goes smoothly. With years of experience behind us, we can provide commercial relocations including computer systems, machines or heavy office furniture.
Services Man and Van Stockwell offers:
- House Removals: Packing, lifting of all items, transportation to desired destination.
- Office Relocation: Planning and executing corporate relocation services.
- Storage Solutions: Providing secure and comprehensive storage options.
- Packing & Unpacking: Professional packing and unpacking services with total protection of goods.
- Antiques Moving: Carefully removing antiques and fragile items with skilled removalists.
- Furniture Disassembly/Assembly: Disassembling furniture for a smooth move and re-assembly of the same.
- Vehicle Transportation: Shipping vehicles to different locations across the country.
- Exhibition Delivery: Delivering works of art timely for the exhibition event.
- International Relocation: Professional international removals services at competitive prices.
Our man and van services cover the SW9 area – plus any other London and Home Counties locations. We use large vans with tail lifts that can transport anything from fragile items to massive pieces of furniture or machinery. From instant quotes to free delivery quotes, you can be sure that Moving Day will offer an efficient service at a good price. Plus, there’s no need to worry about hidden charges as we provide all clients with a clear breakdown of our costs before commencing any job.
Here at Moving Day, our goal is simple: to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction when it comes to moving home or office. We understand how stressful relocation can be, so our aim is to make it efficient and smooth for you! Whether you require luton vans to move large items or local transport services for small items, our experienced team are here to help. Our cheap man with a van hire service offers excellent value for money – allowing you to get your move underway in no time!
For more information on relocation services in Stockwell or other areas of London, give us a call today on 020 8746 4377. Our team will be happy to provide all the necessary details regarding our removals company – providing you with an efficient and reliable man and van service that won't break the bank!
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near SW9
Two affable and experienced men were here today to give us a hand in this stressful moving situation.
Our move was made simpler today by two polite and capable men.
We got in touch with this company through my best friend who had previously used their moving services in Stockwell last week. The guys are very communicative which I found very helpful. Before they came, they called us to notify us that they were on the way and by the time they arrived, we were ready for them, and they helped us finish packing. You made our work much easier.
Yesterday I arrived at my place in SW9 a bit late, so I never got time to pack; so, I called them in the morning to postpone moving, but surprisingly they told me not to worry since they would send extra movers to come help me with the packing and moving as well. I couldn't be much happier. Thank you so much.
I moved to Stockwell a few days ago using this house removals company who did the job perfectly in a couple of hours.
Moving Day from Stockwell sent us a man with a van and had us on our way in no time. Great work!
Really a good experience with Moving Day. Efficient and polite home removals team. Our move to Stockwell went well and without incident.
Things To Do In Stockwell
Stockwell is home to some great attractions and places of interest – making it one of London’s most unique boroughs.
Here are just a few things worth checking out on your next visit:
- Tube Station: One of the most popular tube stations in London, Stockwell Tube Station offers easy access to Central London.
- Clapham Road: This historic street was once known as Clopum; offering visitors some beautiful sights such as old churches and public houses.
- Brixton Market: Located in the iconic Brixton market, this bustling market has something for everyone – from exotic gifts to fresh produce.
- Battersea Park: Enjoying some quality time outdoors? Battersea Park is one of London’s most beautiful parks – where you can relax amid tranquil greenery.
- Electric Brixton: Electric Brixton is an award-winning events venue hosting some of the biggest names in music every week.
If you’re looking for an exciting day out in Stockwell then these are just some of the must-see attractions in this area. Whether it's exploring one of its many pop-up markets or immersing yourself in music at Electric Brixton – there’s plenty to keep you entertained during your stay!
Man and Van Stockwell FAQ's
- What types of removals are available in Stockwell?
Different types of removals are available in Stockwell, ranging from full-service removal companies to self-service and part-time removals.
- Are there any additional costs associated with removal services in Stockwell?
Yes, some removal companies may charge an additional fee for packing materials or any other services they provide.
- How far can removal companies travel in Stockwell?
Most removal companies in Stockwell offer local and long distance services and can travel up to 50 miles from the local area.
- Can I get insurance if I hire a removal company in Stockwell?
Yes, many removal companies offer insurance as part of their package, so it is worth asking about this when shopping around for a company.
- Do all removal services cover packing items for me?
Not all services offer packing as part of their package, but some do – it is worth checking with the company before you book the service.
- What should I do if something gets lost or damaged while using a Stockwell removal company?
If something is lost or damaged while using a removal company, then you should contact the company immediately to let them know and discuss what needs to be done to resolve the issue.
- Do all removal companies have vehicles that can move large items like furniture?
Most companies will have vans that are capable of transporting large items such as furniture, but it is best to check with the individual company prior to booking the service.
- Is there anything else I need to consider when choosing a removal company?
When choosing a removal company, it’s important to consider their reputation and experience, as well as their rates and customer service.It's also worth checking online reviews.
- Do I need to provide my own boxes and packaging materials when hiring a Stockwell Removal Company?
It depends on the individual company – some may provide these materials for an extra fee, while others may require you to source your own materials. It’s best to check before you book the service.
- How much notice do I need to give when booking a Stockwell Removal Company?
Most companies will require at least two weeks' notice for larger moves, although smaller moves may be able to be booked at short notice. It’s best to get in touch with the individual company for more information.
Tremendous Results with our Removal Company in SW9
Get a Free Consultation Only at our Moving Company in Stockwell
We also offer:
- Stockwell removal firm SW9
- SW9 moving companies Stockwell
- Stockwell relocation SW9
- man and van Stockwell SW9
- professional movers in Stockwell
Other services we offer in Stockwell SW9: