Knightsbridge Man and Van
Are you looking for man and van in Knightsbridge? Then Moving Day is ideal option for your relocation needs.
At Moving Day we provide an efficient, reliable and cost effective man and van service with a team of highly experienced movers.
We are a dedicated removal company in Knightsbridge SW1 specialising in house removals, office removals, single item deliveries, large van hire and extra items if required.
Our man with van services offer a great way to move quickly and safely across the country. Our professional team of London based removal men are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with instant quotes whenever you require them. We strive to be cost effective while providing you with exceptional customer care; offering highly competitive rates, free quotes and providing all our customers with an instant quotation service.
Services Man and Van Knightsbridge Offers:
- Home Removals: Packing, loading and transportation of furniture.
- Office Removals: Moving of office furniture and equipment.
- International Removals: Shipping of items overseas.
- Man and Van Services: Single or multiple loads with a driver.
- Storage Services: Secure and flexible storage solution.
- Packing Service: Professional packing service for safety.
- Junk Removal: Disposal of junk in the most eco-friendly way.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning: End-to-end cleaning services for rented property.
- Furniture Assembly/Disassembly:] Professional assembly or disassembly of furniture.
- Garden Clearance Services:] Clearance, maintenance and waste disposal services.
We also offer luton vans for larger removals, new house moves or for commercial deliveries. Our experienced team offers an unbeatable combination of efficiency, speed and affordability when moving your belongings from one place to another. We can ensure that your move is both stress-free and successful thanks to our expertise, large clean vans and professional man and van service. We know how important it is to have all items transported safely so that you can be sure that none of them will be damaged during the transit.
At Moving Day we understand how stressful it can be moving home or office and so our team always strives to provide a smooth service at an affordable price. With years of experience in the industry, you can rely on us to guarantee complete customer satisfaction throughout the process – from beginning to end! Additionally, if required we can also provide you with additional services such as packing supplies, storage options or even furniture reassembling at your new home or office address.
So why not get in touch with us now and get an instant quote over the phone 020 8746 4377 or online! Our friendly team are here to help make your move easier and hassle-free!
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near SW1
I have used Moving Day for a long time now without getting disappointed. My last engagement with them was a few hours ago when these house removals professionals helped me move into a new house within the Knightsbridge.
Moving Day efficiently moved my mum from an area a few miles away into Knightsbridge. All her belongings got to her new place safely, thanks to this wonderful home removals company.
My boss congratulated me today for a job well done. The truth is I could not have done without the professionalism and efficiency I experienced with Moving Day. The Knightsbridge movers were friendly, accommodating and respectful. I have highly recommended.
We used Moving Day as office movers so we could open a new branch in Knightsbridge, would also use again.
I was satisfied with this removal company for the service they rendered in Knightsbridge. The man and van service got in my place in time, and the price that was charged for the overall process was very affordable. Thanks.
Knightsbridge – The Heart of London.
Knightsbridge has been at the heart of London life since prehistoric times as it was once part of ancient Roman road.
Located in Brompton district of Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, Knightsbridge is home to some of the most expensive properties in Central London as well as some top attractions such as Knightsbridge Green Park, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park Corner.
It is full of restaurants, art galleries and boutiques which makes it one of the most popular destinations for shoppers from all over UK.
The area around Knightsbridge is served by underground stations such as Sloane Square (Circle Line), Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line), South Kensington (District Line) and many more which enable people from all parts of London to explore this amazing neighbourhood with ease. The main roads that passes through Knightsbridge are Brompton Road on Northern side, Sloane Street on Eastern side, Chelsea Embankment on Western side and Exhibition Road on Southern side which makes exploring this area simpler than ever before!
When in Knightsbridge, visitors should definitely check out some amazing places such as:
- Harrods: This departmental store located opposite Sloane Street provides guests with amazing shopping experience.
- Natural History Museum: One of the most famous museums in London showcasing history & science.
- Hyde Park:The largest Royal Park in London situated just next to Knightsbridge.
So no matter what brings you to Knightsbridge SW1, Moving Day is always here to ensure that your relocation journey is smooth as possible - contact us today for quick quotes on 020 8746 4377!
Ask Man and Van Knightsbridge
- What are the different services offered by removal companies in Knightsbridge? Removal companies in Knightsbridge typically offer domestic and international removals, storage services, packing supplies, transportation and transit insurance, and consultation services.
- How much do removals cost in Knightsbridge? The cost of removals in Knightsbridge depends on the size of the move and the distance.
Generally speaking, prices start from around £150 for a small move within London.
- Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when using a removal company in Knightsbridge? Additional costs may include packing materials, van hire fees and disassembly/assembly fees for large items. It is best to check with your chosen company beforehand so that you can budget accurately.
- Do I need to get an inventory before moving my belongings? Yes, you should always make an inventory of all your belongings before any move. This will help ensure that everything arrives safely at your new home.
- How long will it take to move my belongings with a removal company? It usually takes between 1 – 4 days to complete most moves depending on the size of the move and distance.
- Can I arrange pick-up and drop-off times with the removal company? Yes, most removal companies offer flexible pick-up and drop-off times so that you can fit them into your schedule.
- Do removal companies provide packing materials? Yes, many removal companies offer packing materials including boxes, bubble wrap and tape. However, it is advisable to check with your chosen company beforehand.
- How do I select the right size van for my move? The best way to choose the right size van for your move is to contact a professional removals company who can assess your needs. They will be able to advise you on what size van would be suitable.
- Are there any tips I should bear in mind when packing my belongings? When packing your belongings, it’s important to use quality boxes or bags which are strong enough to hold your items. You should also label each box/bag before loading them onto the van.
- Do i need insurance for international moves? Yes, it is essential to purchase transit insurance for international moves as this will cover any damage or loss which may occur during transit.
Removals in SW1 - Professionalism is the Thing We Value the Most
Moving Company in Knightsbridge, SW1 You Need to Hire us Right Now
We also offer:
- Knightsbridge removal companies SW1
- SW1 small removal Knightsbridge
- Knightsbridge moving furniture SW1
- commercial movers Knightsbridge
- man and van Knightsbridge SW1
Other services we offer in Knightsbridge SW1: