Kingston upon Thames Man and Van
Are you looking for reliable and affordable man and van services in Kingston upon Thames, KT1? Look no further than Moving Day! Our team of professional movers offer a wide range of removal services to make your move hassle-free.
We provide London removals, house removals, office relocations, single items transport, large vans hire, man with van services and more at competitive prices.
Moving day is committed to providing the best service to all of our customers. From the moment we arrive at your Kingston upon Thames address until the job is finished you can trust in our professional service to help you with your move. Our removal companies are experienced and we understand that moving can be quite stressful as it requires lots of planning, preparation, packing and organizing. Don't worry – our team is here to handle the whole process from start to finish.
Services Man and Van Kingston upon Thames offers:
- House removals: Local and long-distance house removals.
- Office removals: Professional office moves.
- Packing services: Experienced packing services for your items.
- Storage solutions: Secure storage for your valuable items.
- Man with a van service: Experienced removals team using dependable vans.
- Furniture removals and assembly: Expert removal and assembly of furniture.
- International removals: Comprehensive international moving services.
- Single item delivery service: Dependable service for delivering single items.
- Specialist piano removals: Professional piano removal services.
- Large item collection and delivery: Professional collection and delivery of big items.
We have an extensive range of vehicles from small vans to larger ones such as luton vans. This means that whatever size load you may have we have vans that can accommodate it. Additionally, all of our vans are serviced regularly so you know that your items will be moved safely and securely to your new home or office in Kingston upon Thames or any other place you need. We always strive for customer satisfaction by taking every detail into account.
Our standard services also include free quotes and instant quotes if you want to get a good price fast! You can reach us easily on 020 8746 4377 or use our contact form on our website and one of our friendly staff will get back to you quickly. The Moving Day team are here to help with everything related to your removals job. So don’t hesitate and book us now for an efficient service at an affordable price for your upcoming Kingston upon Thames relocation!
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Used Moving Day as another branch used them, great man and van service to use for a move to Kingston upon Thames.
Thought moving to Kingston upon Thames could present unseen difficulties. The fact it did not was purely down to hiring Moving Day to do the house removal for us. Have to say a big thank you to them for doing such a good job.
I was not sure whether to use Moving Day during my house removals in KT1 but if I needed a moving company again, I couldn't hesitate to hire the same company.
Exploring Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames is a lively district located just south west from the centre of London in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
Visitors appreciate its vibrant atmosphere while residing there offers many advantages such as access to renowned educational facilities, excellent travel links and close proximity to nature reserves and parks.
Discover why this area has become so popular amongst young professionals through this guide exploring some of its most popular places!
- Tube Stations: Hindes Road Underground Station (Northern Line) allows swift connections across London while Norbiton Station (GWR), Hampton Court Station (GWR) provides easy travel towards Surrey.
From these stations visitors can explore nearby attractions such as Richmond Park – a beautiful nature reserve boasting 8 miles worth of green space perfect for relaxation, leisure or sporting activities. It is also possible to take a stroll along River Thames towards Hampton Court Palace – a stunning Tudor palace which houses valuable paintings, tapestries and furniture from previous centuries - offering a unique insight into life during monarchical eras.
- Kingston Vale Road
- Montacute Road
- Queen Elizabeth Road
- Earlsfield Road
Traveling around Kingston Upon Thames by road allows visitors to discover some lesser known gems such as Hogsmill River Local Nature Reserve – this meandering river amidst lush greenery provides great views while also being an excellent spot for bird watching. Places To visit:
- Ham House & Gardens
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew
- Coombe Hill Golf Course
. For retail therapy head over towards Oxford Street Shopping Area - this is where locals do their food shopping as well as enjoy some great local stores selling anything from clothes to books or art supplies.
- Hotels & Restaurants:
- The Ram – pub/restaurant. The Ram is highly recommended for its delicious traditional English cuisine made with local produce while The Boaters Inn offers wonderful views over River Thames accompanied by tasty traditional dishes. For guests looking for luxury accommodation Stanlake Park Hotel boasts comfortable rooms with modern amenities such as en suite bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities plus its own vineyard providing guests with lovely wine tours.
- Conclusion:. Prepared to be amazed by all that Kingston upon Thames has to offer - whether looking for leisure activities or fun nights out there is something here for everyone! Treat yourself with delicious meals or stay in luxurious hotels while taking advantage of the quick transport links at Hindes Road Underground Station, Norbiton Station or Hampton Court Station!
Ask Man and Van Kingston upon Thames
- What services do removal companies provide in Kingston upon Thames?
Removal companies in Kingston upon Thames typically provide a full range of services, including local, national and international moves, full and partial packing services, storage solutions and professional end-of-tenancy cleaning.
- How much does it cost to hire a removal company in Kingston upon Thames?
The cost of hiring a removal company will depend on the size of your move, the number of items being moved and the location.
Most removal companies will provide free quotes so you can get an accurate estimate before making your decision.
- What should I look for when choosing a removal company in Kingston upon Thames?
When selecting a removal company in Kingston upon Thames, it’s important to make sure they have the appropriate insurance and accreditation for the job. It’s also wise to check reviews from other customers to ensure you’re getting the best service possible.
- What kind of packing materials do I need when moving house?
You will need strong cardboard boxes or plastic storage containers depending on your packing needs. Bubble wrap or newspaper can also be used to protect fragile items. You may want to invest in furniture pads or sofa covers if you are moving furniture.
- What is included in a full packing service?
A full packing service usually includes all the necessary materials such as boxes, tape and bubble wrap, plus experienced professionals who will carefully pack your possessions for safe transit.
- Do I need any special permission when moving house?
It depends on whether you are moving locally or further away. If you are moving within the UK then you won’t need any special permission but if you are planning an international move then you may need to check with your local authorities.
- Are there any additional costs when moving house?
Additional costs can include things such as packing materials, insurance or storage fees. Your removal company should be able to provide an accurate cost estimate before beginning work.
- How long does it take to move house?
The length of time it takes to move will depend on several factors such as the amount of possessions that need to be moved and how far they need to travel. Most removals take around two days with preparation taking place beforehand.
- What is the best way to transport large items during a move?
The best way to transport large items is by using a van or lorry as this offers plenty of space for larger items such as furniture and appliances. If needed, some removal companies even offer specialist vehicles for particularly large objects.
Removal Company Can Give You the Best Services in Kingston upon Thames, KT1 Years of Experience
Moving Company in Kingston upon Thames, KT1 with Affordable Prices
We also offer:
- Kingston upon Thames removal company KT1
- KT1 home move Kingston upon Thames
- KT1 man with a van Kingston upon Thames
- Kingston upon Thames removals services
- man and van Kingston upon Thames
Same day, late night and weekend appointments!
Other services we offer in Kingston upon Thames KT1:
- Removal Company Kingston upon Thames
- Moving Companies Kingston upon Thames
- Cheap Removals Kingston upon Thames
- Removals Kingston upon Thames
- Man and Van Kingston upon Thames
- Removal Companies Kingston upon Thames
- Removal Services Kingston upon Thames
- Man with a Van Kingston upon Thames
- Moving Company Kingston upon Thames