Brixton Man and Van
Are you seeking a reliable and professional man and van removal service in Brixton? Look no further than Moving Day for fast, efficient and safe moving services.
Our team of experienced professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of service at an affordable price.
At Moving Day, we understand that moving house can be a stressful experience. That's why our expert team are here to help. We have over 10 years of experience in providing removals in the Brixton area so you can be sure that your belongings are in safe hands. Our van service provides a stress-free move with free quotes, instant bookings and good prices all round. We are a professional moving and storage company operating in Brixton, SW2.
Our services in Brixton include:
- Home Removals - We handle all aspects of home removals, from packing up to loading and unloading, so that you can relax and let us take care of the heavy lifting.
- Office Removals - We provide fast and efficient office removals for businesses of any size, managing everything from the furniture and equipment to confidential documents.
- Man with a Van Service - We offer a flexible man with a van service for those who need assistance moving smaller items or just require extra help on the day.
- Locations covered - Our removals service covers local, national and international locations.
- Packing & Unpacking - We assist with all stages of packing and unpacking using the highest quality protective materials available.
- Furniture Assembly/Disassembly - We have experience in professionally assembling/disassembling furniture with minimal disruption to your home.
- We offer both short-term and long-term storage solutions suitable for any size move or business premises.
- We offer property protection services such as specialist wrapping techniques and protective padding, plus end-of-tenancy cleaning.
- We provide the necessary insurance options that ensure your possessions are fully protected throughout the move.
- 24/7 Availability & Support - Our team is ready to assist you around the clock throughout every stage of your move.
We offer a range of services including London removals, house removals, office removals, single item moves and new home moves. Our vans (Luton Vans) come fully equipped with blankets, straps and all other necessary equipment for a smooth move. We can provide large vans for bigger items such as furniture or multiple boxes.
Our man and van company pride ourselves on customer satisfaction; all of our teams are friendly, reliable and experienced drivers who provide an efficient service. Our removal services come with a professional service provider to ensure your possessions arrive safely and securely to their new home or storage facility.
Aside from extensive transport services, Moving Day also offer relocation assistance to customers looking to move or store their belongings in the SW2 area of Brixton. We provide advice on the best locations for removals, helping customers to accommodate their budget and save time when moving house.
For more information about our man with van service around Brixton SW2, don't hesitate to contact us today on 020 8746 4377 for a free quote.
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near SW2
- Man and Van Westminster SW1
- Man with a Van St. James SW1
- Man with Van Pimlico SW1
- Man and Van Belgrave SW1
- Man with Van Chelsea SW3
- Man with Van Clapham SW4
- Man and Van Clapham Common SW4
- Man and Van Earls Court SW5
- Man with a Van South Kensington SW5
- Man and Van West Brompton SW5
- Man and Van Fulham SW6
- Man and Van Parsons Green SW6
- Man and Van South Kensington SW7
- Man and Van Knightsbridge SW7
I'm happy with the services rendered to me by Moving Day. I realised that you're an underrated home removals company in SW2 that needs to be given the greater publicity you deserve.
Moving Day has a great reputation in SW2, thanks to their outstanding office removals and other related solutions. I witnessed it when I hired them today in the morning for a small job.
Movers are very reliable, and they value employee client relationship. I essentially relied on them in the whole moving process until they delivered my things at my new apartment in SW2. Everything was done simultaneously and with extra care. I cannot thank Moving Day enough for work well done.
Moving Day are very professional and knowledgeable concerning what they are doing. We were moving to a near neighbourhood in SW2 and thought they would carelessly wrap up my stuff and load them in the truck. Amazingly, the movers took extra care of everything wrapping up my stuff extra careful. I could not sing songs of praises enough for your awesome work.
A big promotion was the reason I relocated to Brixton. I have moved before and did not enjoy the experiences. I was pointed in the direction of this removal company and they did a great job of shifting some big pieces of furniture and some pretty heavy boxes. I was surprised that such an efficient service did not cost a great deal more.
John Michael Reid
Can't believe they also do office removals! I'll be using them for that next time we expand our office space in Brixton.
We recommend your moving company to absolutely everyone! Best in Brixton!
Moving Day charged me a reasonable price when I was leaving my rented house in Brixton. Quality removal service!
Explore Popular Place In Brixton SW2 - Uncover The Spirit Of South London
Situated in South London but still part of the inner city is the vibrant suburb of Brixton in SW2 postcode district.
With its flavourful culture, independent spirit and numerous attractions, it’s easy to see why Brixton is one of the most popular areas to live in Greater London.
From its immigrant history to its buzzing nightlife scene – discover everything this part of London has to offer.
Places To VisitPopular attractions include the landmark Brixton Market, which features boutique stalls selling fashion designs and vintage apparel amongst many other vendors offering delicious ethnic street food and new cuisines every day. Up Cycled clothes shop ‘Beyond Retro’ is also located nearby for people looking for unique clothing accessories. The Electric Brixton music venue hosts plenty of gigs from up-and-coming acts from the local area as well as established UK bands – great for those looking for an evening’s entertainment! Living up to its cultural heritage is Ritzy Cinema, an independent art house theatre showing classic films from around the world as well as showing recent box office releases. Windrush Square also makes for an enjoyable place for people visiting Brixton as it is dedicated to celebrating the area’s African Caribbean community.
- Brixton Village indoor market offers local traders fantastic space to showcase their original wares.
- The Black Cultural Archives, fondly known as BCA has become a major tourist attraction due to its collection British black memorabilia from books, documents and photographs.
- "Pop" Brixton", is an exciting regeneration project which has seen local farmers markets create a huge following within south Londoners.
- Windrush Square, located outside of Brixton station pays homage to those men & women who journeyed over from Caribbean nations during 1948.
- "Brixton Recreation Centre", regularly plays host several sporting activities ranging from boxing nights through to five-a-side football tournaments.
Tube Stations & Roads:
- Brixton Road: Runs between Oval Tube Station & Loughborough Junction Rail Station.
- "Coldharbour Lane": Stretches between Herne Hill & Camberwell Green.
- "Brixton tube station": Serves both Victoria Line & Overground routes making it highly accessible from Central London.
- "Railway Arch 701/702": Located opposite Pop Brixton underneath is where you will find street food vendors serving up a variety flavoursome dishes.
Man and Van Brixton FAQ's
What is the cost of removals in Brixton?
Answer: The cost of removals in Brixton will vary depending on the size and distance of the move.
2. Do I need to provide packing materials for my removal?
Answer: Most removal companies offer packing materials for an additional fee or can advise on where to purchase them.
3. Is storage available?
Answer: Yes, most removal companies in Brixton offer short and long-term storage solutions.
4. What type of vehicles do they use?
Answer: The majority of removal companies in Brixton use specialist transit vans with adjustable straps and fully insured drivers.
5. Are there any items that are not allowed to be moved?
Answer: Most removal companies will not move flammable, hazardous, or perishable items such as paints, petrol, batteries, and food.
6. Can I get a quote before hiring a company?
Answer: Yes, many removal companies are willing to provide quotes either over the phone or online upon request.
7. What if something goes wrong during the move?
Answer: Most reputable removal companies have insurance policies that cover any damage that might occur during a move so you should contact them immediately in case of any issues.
8. How much notice do I need to give when booking removals?
Answer: Removal companies usually require at least 24 hours' notice for bookings but this can vary depending on availability.
9. Is it possible to arrange a weekday or weekend move?
Answer: Many removal companies offer flexible services with options for both weekday and weekend moves available upon request.
10. What payment methods do they accept? ;
Answer: Most removal companies accept cash, debit cards, credit cards, and bank transfers as payment methods.
Removal Company Can Give You the Best Services in Brixton, SW2 Years of Experience
Moving Company in Brixton, SW2 with Affordable Prices
We also offer:
- Brixton removal company SW2
- SW2 home move Brixton
- SW2 man with a van Brixton
- Brixton removals services
- man and van Brixton
Other services we offer in Brixton SW2: