Bermondsey Man and Van
If you are looking for a reliable, experienced and trustworthy Man and Van service in Bermondsey SE1 you can trust Moving Day.
With our professional removal company and van service you will have a smooth, efficient and stress-free relocation process.
Whether you need house removals, office removals, van hire or provide transport services, our professional team has the necessary experience to help you out with any problem. We are always ready to give you an instant quote, our prices are very affordable and we provide the best quality service at the best price.
Services we offer in Bermondsey SE1
- Residential Moving: Our professional residential moving services can assist you with relocating from one home to another. We provide a reliable and stress-free process that includes careful packing, loading, transportation, unloading and organizing your items in their new location.
- Commercial Moving: We are experienced in providing efficient commercial moving solutions for offices and businesses of all sizes. Our team ensures minimal disruption to your business operations by handling the planning and logistics of the move safely and securely.
- Storage Solutions: Our storage solutions are designed to meet all of your needs. We offer flexible short-term or long-term storage options, as well as climate controlled spaces for sensitive materials.
- Packing Services: We have the skills and experience needed to properly pack and protect your belongings during a move. Our team will use quality materials and take extra care when packing fragile items.
- Furniture Disassembly/Assembly: For larger items of furniture, we can help you break them down and reassemble them in their new location. Our team is experienced in dissembling and assembling furniture safely so that it remains intact for future moves or changes.
- Junk Removal: We can help you get rid of any unwanted junk quickly and easily with our hassle-free junk removal services. Our team will take care of sorting, loading, transporting, and properly disposing of everything you don’t need anymore.
- Delivery Services: If you are looking for an affordable delivery solution, we can help! We offer same day delivery services to ensure that your packages arrive on time and intact.
- Specialty Moving Services: We specialize in moving large or heavy items that require special handling or equipment such as pianos, pool tables, safes, antiques and more. We also provide secure transport for sensitive documents or data.
- Moving Supplies:We provide a full range of moving supplies such as boxes, bubble wrap, tape, mattress covers, dollies and much more to ensure a safe move for your belongings.
- Cleaning Services:We understand the importance of leaving a space spotless after a move which is why we offer cleaning services before or after a relocation. Our professional cleaners will ensure that everything is spick-and-span when you arrive at your new home.
Our man with a van services in Bermondsey include large vans, luton vans and small vans that will be suitable for any type of move. Whatever your needs may be, our team is available 7 days a week with flexible hours that suit your needs. We know how important it is for your items to be safe during the move so we use fully insured and clean vans to ensure customer satisfaction.
Moving Day offers free quotes for house and office removals in Bermondsey SE1. Our team can handle single items or entire homes from small studios to large mansions. You can get an affordable price with a good quote even if it’s last minute movers job!
We understand that moving can be stressful and there's so much to think about. That’s why we make sure that your relocation is always smooth and efficient with our professional man and van service in Bermondsey SE1. With our experienced team of movers you can rest assured that everything will go as smoothly as possible. All of our staff has been professionally trained to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times – guaranteeing you a stress-free move!
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our reliable man and van service in Bermondsey SE1 or to ask for a free quote: 020 8746 4377
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
Areas Near SE1
Speedy and adept; costs were decent - I was always apprised of all changes or advancements of the project - also, requesting further boxes was met without issue, at a mere surcharge that seemed satisfactory if anything else.
Right on schedule and proficient. Rates were acceptable and they kept me informed. They were more than happy to accept additional boxes for an appropriate supplement.
Let's not take for granted the incredible service provided by this removals company. I want to thank you for helping me move into Bermondsey without any challenges.
It's not difficult to move when you have the right professionals like this moving company by your side. Kudos for the great service you are offering to your clients.
These guys were extremely great and perfect. I was moving from my previous apartment to my new one in SE1, and the job, in general, was a bit tougher than I had earlier on anticipated. I was moving to an apartment in the fourth floor, and the elevator was restricted to accommodating heavy things. Fortunately, the movers hoisted everything to the fourth floor and the cost at the end of the day was much reasonable and affordable. These guys are just awesome.
This house removal company wastes no time in packing up your items and getting them to their destination. They got us to our new flat in Bermondsey super fast, with time to spare!
Moving Day is a real reflection of professional movers in SE1. Unlike other companies, their movers handled everything professionally and without any hidden expenses.
I enjoyed working with the movers in Bermondsey. I plan to recommend you to anyone seeking for a professional moving company.
Exploring Bermondsey SE1
Bermondsey SE1 is one of London's most vibrant areas known for its cultural diversity, independent shops and friendly locals.
The mix of old factories, hip galleries and cobbled streets makes it unique while the Thames river gives it an idyllic atmosphere that makes it popular with tourists.
Here you can find lots of places to visit such as the iconic Tower Bridge, Borough Market, The Shard, London Bridge Station and White Cube Gallery - just to mention a few!
The neighborhoods around Bermondsey are full of history like Southwark Cathedral which dates back to 1207 AD or Rotherhithe Village which still retains some of its traditional pub charm despite being redeveloped over time. If you want something different than the hustle & bustle then head down to King's Stairs Gardens – an oasis of green in between two sides of Victorian buildings – where you can relax with a picnic or take a stroll along the riverside path.
For food lovers there are lots of amazing eateries like Andi’s Thai Kitchen, Remedy Bar + Dining Room or Pizza East - perfect for bringing friends together for a good delicious meal!
As well as having plenty of things to do nearby Bermondsey also benefits from excellent transportation links into central London via tube stations such as Canada Water (Jubilee Line), Bermondsey (Jubilee Line) and London Bridge (Northern Line). It also has many roads leading out including A201 which goes north towards Kingsland Road or south towards Old Kent Road - making it ideal for commuters who work further away from home.
Bermondsey SE1 is certainly one of London's most charming neighbourhoods - with its long history dating back centuries ago, cobblestone streets lined with pastel coloured buildings, plethora of independent cafes & restaurants plus easy access into central London via public transport links; this area offers something truly special for both locals & visitors alike!
The historical architecture can be seen everywhere here but particularly along Rotherhithe Street which features Grade II listed buildings set against the backdrop of St Mary Magdalen Church (built 16th century). For those looking to explore further afield don't forget The Grange (a Tudor mansion built in 1550) or Surrey Docks city farm where kids & animal lovers alike can enjoy petting sessions with goats & sheep! Pub aficionados should definitely check out The Mayflower Inn - said to be the oldest pub on the River Thames dating back to 1600 AD!
Bermondsey enjoys excellent transportation links into Central London via tube stations such as Canada Water (Jubilee Line), Bermondsey (Jubilee Line) & London Bridge (Northern Line). It also boasts several roads leading out including A201 which goes North towards Kingsland Road & South towards Old Kent Road ensuring easy access into other parts of town for commuters! If walking is your thing then why not try out one of the green spaces nearby? Take a stroll through Greenland Dock park or King's Stairs Gardens - both boasting tranquil environments perfect for unwinding after a busy day exploring all that beautiful Bermondsey has to offer!
Ask Man and Van Bermondsey SE1
What is the best way to move to Bermondsey?
The best way to move to Bermondsey would be to hire a professional removal company who can help with your move.
2. How much does it cost to hire a removal company in Bermondsey?
The cost depends on the size of the property and how far you are moving, but generally it can range from £500-£3,000 for a full house removal.
3. Is it safe to move during COVID-19?
Yes, removals companies will take all necessary precautions to ensure safety during COVID-19, such as use of PPE, social distancing, and increased sanitization of items.
4. Are there storage facilities available in Bermondsey?
Yes, there are a number of storage facilities available in Bermondsey for short and long-term storage needs.
5. Do I need insurance for my move?
Yes, it is recommended that you purchase insurance for your move from your removal company or from an independent insurer.
6. Is packing included with removals services?
Yes, some companies offer packing services as part of their removals package or it can be arranged as an extra service for an additional cost.
7. What type of vehicles are used for removals?
Most removal companies use vans or lorries depending on the size and distance of the move, but some also have access to smaller vehicles such as cars if needed.
8. How long will it take to complete my move?
This depends on the size and distance of your move, as well as any other factors such as traffic or difficulties accessing buildings/properties. Your removal company should provide you with an estimated completion time before the day of the move.
9. What payment methods do removals companies accept?
Most removals companies accept cash, debit cards and major credit cards as forms of payment for services rendered.
10. Can I pack my own belongings for my move?
Yes, many people choose to pack their own belongings for their moves rather than using removal company provided packing services which cost extra money. However, if you decide to pack on your own please make sure all fragile items are securely packed and labelled correctly so they don’t get damaged during transit.
Removals in SE1 - Professionalism is the Thing We Value the Most
Moving Company in Bermondsey, SE1 You Need to Hire us Right Now
We also offer:
- Bermondsey removal companies SE1
- SE1 small removal Bermondsey
- Bermondsey moving furniture SE1
- commercial movers Bermondsey
- man and van Bermondsey SE1
Same day, late night and weekend appointments!
Other services we offer in Bermondsey SE1:
- Removal Company Bermondsey
- Moving Companies Bermondsey
- Cheap Removals Bermondsey
- Removals Bermondsey
- Man and Van Bermondsey
- Removal Companies Bermondsey
- Removal Services Bermondsey
- Man with a Van Bermondsey
- Moving Company Bermondsey