Man and Van Bayswater
Moving Day is the best option for a man and van Bayswater, providing relocation services for businesses and individuals throughout London.
With an experienced team of experts in removal companies, we offer reliable man and van, house removals, office removals, single item transport, van hire and much more.
We are a man and van service based in W2 offering Bayswater removals at an affordable price. Our range of services are tailored to meet your needs, no matter how big or small your requirements may be. Our vans are clean with all necessary equipment for transportation. We provide a smooth service ensuring the secure removal of all your items with customer satisfaction at its core.
Services Man and Van Bayswater offers:
- House Removals: Relocating your house between two destinations.
- Office Moving: Moving your office to the desired location.
- Packing & Unpacking: Professional packing and unpacking services for fragile items.
- Single Item Transport: Delivery of single or multiple items from one place to another.
- Sky Moves: Transferring heavy objects up or down stairs or lifts.
- Long Distance Moving: Long-distance removals across the UK and Europe.
- Heavy Furniture Moving: Transportation of large, heavy furniture with the help of specialized tools and equipment.
- Furniture Assembly & Disassembly: Assembling furniture upon delivery and disassembling before removal.
- Rubbish Removal: Collection of unwanted rubbish from homes, offices, gardens etc.
- Storage Facilities: Safe storage facilities for personal belongings while moving.
We aim to deliver efficient services along with good prices to make sure you get the best value for money. All our services include free quotes and instant booking confirmations so you can get started right away.
At Moving Day we understand that moving home is a stressful time, which is why we strive to make it as hassle-free as possible. With our dedicated team of professionals, you can rest assured that your move will go without any hitch and have a stress–free experience as soon as you book our services.
So if you're looking for a reliable and cheap man and van near Bayswater, then look no further than Moving Day! We've got large vans suitable for most moves, whether local or international, not to mention new luton vans available on request.
Contact us on 020 8746 4377 today to get your free quote and make sure your move goes as smoothly as possible with Moving Day!
|2 Man per Hour||from £70|
|4 Men per Hour||from £140|
We moved to Bayswater last weekend greatly assisted by Moving Day who are so good as house movers go.
Situated in the City of Westminster within London's W2 postcode area lies Bayswater – representing a great central area in which to live or visit.
This multicultural district hosts some iconic landmarks and has become increasingly popular over recent years due its central location near to Paddington Station & Kensington Gardens.
Here’s our guide to exploring all that Bayswater has to offer:
Places of Interest
- Kensington Gardens: Kensington Palace is one of London’s oldest royal residences which backs onto the magnificent Kensington Gardens.
- Portobello Road Market: one of London’s most iconic markets - full of vintage fashion stalls selling clothing, jewellery and antiques.
- Whiteleys Shopping Centre: Whiteleys houses a stunning selection of retailers such as Waitrose, H&M, All Saints and many more high end brands.
- Hyde Park/Serpentine Lake: this beautiful outdoor space features Serpentine lake which is perfect for paddles boat rental spots.
- K West Hotel & Spa: designed by British pop artist Sir Peter Blake this hotel offers contemporary luxury surrounded by cutting-edge art.
Bayswater includes some fantastic residential areas such as Queensway & Westbourne Grove – popular for their variety of eateries from international cuisine to pizza places. Plus there are lots of independent boutiques lining these streets ideal for shopping hotspots.
Nearest Tube Stations & Roads
Bayswater is connected via 2 tube stations – Queensway (Central Line) & Bayswater Station (Circle & District Line) both provide direct access into Central London within minutes.
In terms of roads; Notting Hill Gate is one of the main thoroughfares running through Bayswater while Westbourne Grove provides plenty of parking options connecting onto Large-scale departments stores including John Lewis & Wholefoods supermarket plus there are plenty of other attractions close by.
Places to Visit & Things To Do
From restaurants such as The Kebab Factory & Comptoir Libanais to places like Churchill Armouries Museum where you can find artefacts from different parts of history – there’s something for everyone in this bustling part of London! And don’t forget Little Venice located just south off Warwick Avenue – providing picturesque waterways perfect spot those sunny days out in the city.
Managed by The Royal Parks during summer months; open-air cinema screenings take place next to Kensington Gardens which add extra sparkle to this area during summer evenings.
If you’re looking for culture then Pavilion Theatre just five minutes away from Paddington showcases some superb acts throughout the month while there is always something interesting happening at Alex Fleming Gallery nearby.
Man and Van Bayswater FAQ's
- What services do you offer for removals in Bayswater? We offer a wide range of removals services in Bayswater, including house moves, office relocation, storage solutions and more.
- Do you provide packing services? Yes, we provide full packing services to ensure your items are securely wrapped and packed in the best way possible.
- Do you take care of large items? Yes, we can assist with moving large furniture and appliances, as well as any other special items you may need help with.
- How far do you travel for removals? We can provide removals across the UK, Europe and even worldwide. Please contact us for a more detailed quote.
- How much will my move cost? The cost of your move will depend on the type of move, distance and time. Contact us for an accurate quotation.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal payments.
- When should I book my removal service? As early as possible is recommended to secure the date and timeslot of your choice.
- Are you insured for damages during a move? Yes, we are fully insured for all types of accidents and damages that may occur during a move.
- Do I need to be present during the move? No, it is not necessary to be present during our services. However, if you would like to be there then this is fine too.
- Do you offer long-term storage solutions? Yes, we offer long-term storage solutions at competitive rates. Please contact us for more information on our storage packages.
Removal Company Can Give You the Best Services in Bayswater, W2 Years of Experience
Moving Company in Bayswater, W2 with Affordable Prices
We also offer:
- Bayswater removal company W2
- W2 home move Bayswater
- W2 man with a van Bayswater
- Bayswater removals services
- man and van Bayswater
Same day, late night and weekend appointments!
Other services we offer in Bayswater W2:
- Removal Company Bayswater
- Moving Companies Bayswater
- Cheap Removals Bayswater
- Removals Bayswater
- Man and Van Bayswater
- Removal Companies Bayswater
- Removal Services Bayswater
- Man with a Van Bayswater
- Moving Company Bayswater